- The cost of the workshop is $10, until June 10th.
- Pre-registration discount ends June 10th; cost is $15 at the door for all registrants after Juney 10th.
- Cost for the writing contest is $10.
- Contest entries are due by June 10th.
All payments should be made by cash or money order at the door, the day of the workshop.
Writing Contest Information
Contest open to workshop attendees only.
The first-place winner will receive $50 cash prize and free admission for two upcoming workshops. Second place winner will receive two admissions for workshops. Third place winner will receive one admission. Winner and two runners up will receive honorable mention in our newsletter, on our Facebook page, and on the website.
All prize workshop admissions are valid for 2019 quarterly workshops and can be used for multiple writers (use three admissions for three writers) or for multiple events (one writer attends three events).
Entries must follow these guidelines:
- Word Document
- Double Spaced
- 12-point TNR, Arial, or Calibri Font
- 2000 Words or Less
- Last, First Name & Title in Top Margin
- Page Numbers on Bottom
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on June 10th.
Payment of the $10 entry fee can be made at the conference.